Install Anaplan Add-on for Google Sheets to your browser.
To install the add-on, you need a Google account and access to Google Sheets. Use Chrome as your browser for the best experience.
Your Anaplan and Google accounts must use the same email address.
To install the add-on:
- In Google Sheets, select Blank to create a new sheet, or open an existing sheet.
- Select Extensions > Add-ons > Get add-ons.
- Search for and select Anaplan Add-on for Google Sheets.
- Select Install, then select Continue.
- Choose the account you want to use.
- Select Allow to grant the add-on access to your user account.
Access the add-on from Extensions > Anaplan Add-on for Google Sheets.