You can create a CloudWorks integration with Predictive Insights.
To create a Predictive Insights integration:
- Enter a new Integration name. Use a unique name that starts and ends with a letter or number. You can include spaces, hyphens (-), and underscores (_), but no other special characters. The limit is 60 characters.
- Select Predictive Insights from the Connection dropdown.
- Select your Workspace from the dropdown.
- Select your Model from the dropdown.
- Select Action type: Import.
- Select the Salesforce Data type, either Object or Report.
- Select Import from the Action dropdown.
- Select your Data source from the dropdown.
- Select Next.
The Mapping dialog opens.
- Map the Fields to the Values and add the Filter condition to relate them.
See the table below to help you map.
- Select Create.