Anaplan provides integration options at multiple levels, ranging from the environment of popular applications, to a command-line utility, to an application programming interface.
Visit the Data integration community to learn more about getting data in and out of Anaplan and collaborate with the experts.
Anaplan data integration supports:
- Manual import from text files
- Manual export to .XLS, .CSV, .TXT, or .PDF
- Write shell scripts (for Windows, UNIX/Linus, or MacOS) to automate the import, export, deletion of obsolete data, or combine multiple actions into a single process with Anaplan Connect.
- The software programmer who writes code that calls the Anaplan Application Programming Interface (API) that underlines Anaplan Connect. See Anaplan API.
Third-party data integration enables data transfer between Anaplan and other applications:
- Anaplan Connector for Boomi enables Dell Boomi users to develop processes that extract, transform, and load data from an external system into Anaplan.
- Anaplan Connector for Informatica allows you to build an Informatica Cloud mapping that automates the running of an Anaplan action.