Add a connection to connect the PowerPoint Add-in to an Anaplan saved view. Once connected, you can add components that display the connected Anaplan data to your PowerPoint presentation.
In the Anaplan ribbon, click Manage to display the Anaplan Connection Manager dialog.
Add creates a connection between PowerPoint and an Anaplan saved view.
You cannot connect a module that has over one million cells, to the PowerPoint Add-in.
To add a connection:
- Click Add.
The Anaplan New Connection dialog displays.
- In the Connection Name field, type the name of the connection.
Tip: Type a unique name for each connection.
- Select a customer from the Select a customer dropdown.
- Select a workspace from the Select a workspace dropdown.
- Select a model from the Select a model dropdown.
Tip: Use the search field at the top of the dropdown to search for a model.
- Select a saved view from the Select a module or view dropdown.
Tip: Use the search field at the top of the dropdown to search for a saved view.
- Click Finish.
- If the connection exceeds the rows or column limit (75x75), a dialog displays to notify you. Click OK.
- If a connection to the saved view is a duplicate, a dialog displays to notify you. Click OK.
The duplicate connection is cancelled as that connection already exists. Use the existing connection.
- Click Close.
You can now build your presentation with data from your Anaplan connection.