In the Anaplan ribbon, click Manage to display the Anaplan Connection Manager dialog.
Add creates a connection between PowerPoint and an Anaplan saved view.
You cannot connect a module that has over one million cells, to the PowerPoint Add-in.
To add a connection:
- Click Add.
The Anaplan New Connection dialog displays.
- In the Connection Name field, type the name of the connection.
Tip: Type a unique name for each connection.
- Select a customer from the Select a customer dropdown.
- Select a workspace from the Select a workspace dropdown.
- Select a model from the Select a model dropdown.
Tip: Use the search field at the top of the dropdown to search for a model.
- Select a saved view from the Select a module or view dropdown.
Tip: Use the search field at the top of the dropdown to search for a saved view.
- Click Finish.
- If the connection exceeds the rows or column limit (75x75), a dialog displays to notify you. Click OK.
- If a connection to the saved view is a duplicate, a dialog displays to notify you. Click OK.
The duplicate connection is cancelled as that connection already exists. Use the existing connection.
- Click Close.
You can now build your presentation with data from your Anaplan connection.