Add a connection to connect the PowerPoint Add-in to an Anaplan saved view. Once connected, you can add components that display the connected Anaplan data to your PowerPoint presentation.
The target module for a connection in the add-in must contain two or more dimensions.
You cannot connect a module that has over one million cells to the add-in.
- On the Anaplan ribbon, select Manage.
- Select Add.
The Anaplan New Connection dialog displays.
- In the Anaplan New Connection dialog, enter a Connection Name, then select Next.
Enter a unique name for each connection.
- From the dropdowns, Select a customer, Select a workspace, and Select a model.
- Select a saved view, then select Next.
- You can pivot your dimensions.
- Select Finish, then select Close.
A dialog displays if the connection has more than 75 rows or columns or a connection to the saved view is a duplicate. Select OK.