It is not possible to delete the default authentication settings: Default, Other, and AST.
To delete an authentication setting:
- Click the arrow below the Log in icon.
A drop-down list displays.
- Click Authentication Settings.
The Authentication Settings dialog displays.
- In the Authentication Settings dialog, under Environments, select the environment of the authentication setting that you want to delete.
- Click the delete icon (-) at the bottom of the Environments panel.
The authentication setting no longer displays in the Environments panel.
- Click OK to confirm the deletion of the authentication setting.