You can connect a Google worksheet to an Anaplan module. This enables you to work with your Anaplan data in Google Sheets.
You must be signed in to the Google Sheets Add-on to create a connection.
By default, new connections are read-only. However, you can choose to create a read-write connection. You can use read-write connections to update Anaplan with your changes using Send and refresh.
You must be the connection owner for the current spreadsheet to create a new connection.
If you are not the connection owner, the add-on features are grayed out, and a message displays the name of the connection owner in the sidebar. You can ask the connection owner to create the connection, or create the connection yourself in another spreadsheet.
To create a new connection:
- Go to the Anaplan sidebar and click New connection.
The New connection dialog displays.
- Select a customer from the Customer drop-down menu.
- Select a workspace from the Workspace drop-down menu.
- Select a model from the Model drop-down menu.
- Select a module or view from the Module or view box. You can type into the Search field to narrow down the available options.
- Optionally, select the Read-write connection checkbox if you want to create a read-write connection.
- Click Next.
A preview displays the dimensions of the Anaplan module you're connecting to.
If you need to pivot or filter the dimensions, do this in the Anaplan source model.
- Click Finish.
The connection is created. You can now access your Anaplan data in Google Sheets.