You can connect a Google worksheet to an Anaplan module. This enables you to work with your Anaplan data in Google Sheets.
The Google Sheets Add-on is in early access (EA), and is only available to participants of the EA program.
Find out more about early access or how to register your interest in our current EA programs.
Make sure you're signed in to the Google Sheets Add-on before creating a connection.
By default, new connections are read-only. However, you can create a read-write connection. You can use read-write connections to update Anaplan with your changes using Send and refresh.
You must be the connection owner for the current spreadsheet to create a new connection.
If you are not the connection owner, the Add-on features are greyed out, and a message displays the name of the connection owner in the sidebar. You can ask the connection owner to create the connection, or create the connection yourself in another spreadsheet.
To create a new connection:
- Go to the Anaplan sidebar and click New connection.
The New connection dialog displays.
- Select a customer from the Customer drop-down menu.
- Select a workspace from the Workspace drop-down menu.
- Select a model from the Model drop-down menu.
- Select a module from the Module drop-down menu.
- Select a view from the View drop-down menu.
- Optionally, select the Read-write connection checkbox to create a read-write connection.
- Click Next.
A preview displays the dimensions of the Anaplan module you are connecting to.
- Click Finish.
You can now view and edit your Anaplan data in Google Sheets.