In order to export data in a multiple column table layout, you must first open the module or dashboard that contains the data to export. In a module, line items must be on Columns in Pivot
You can use a formula as the basis of the Boolean line item for a filter. For example, you can create a filter that automatically updates based on model data.
To filter an export:
- In your module, select Data > Export. In your dashboard, select the arrow next to the module name to display the dashboard element menu, then select Data > Export.
- In the Export dialog, in the Layout tab, select Tabular Multiple Column.
- Under What to Include/Exclude, select the Filter Rows Based Upon Boolean Line Item checkbox.
- In the left-hand dropdown, select the module that contains the Boolean line item.
- In the right-hand dropdown, select the Boolean line item to filter on.
- Optionally, repeat steps 4-5 to use multiple filters. Each filter must use a Boolean line item from separate modules, and each module must share a dimension.
- Select Run Export.