Make sure you are in a Google spreadsheet that is connected to an Anaplan module.
When you change page selection, the connection refreshes with the latest data from Anaplan. Anaplan data replaces any edits you've made.
If you have a read-write connection you can send and refresh your worksheet before you change page selection. Send and refresh updates Anaplan with any edits you've made, so these are not lost when you change page selection.
The page selectors display in the Anaplan sidebar:
To change the dimensions that display in a Google worksheet:
- In the Anaplan sidebar, click the arrow next to the dimension you want to change.
The Pages menu opens.
The current dimension displays in a drop-down menu.
The pages for that dimension display beneath, with the current selection highlighted in blue.
- Optionally, select a different dimension from the drop-down menu.
The pages for the selected dimension display.
You may swap back and forth between the dimensions and select new pages for each. All changes you make update when you refresh at the end of the procedure.
- Select the page you want to use. To find the page, either:
- select from the list displayed, or
- enter the name of the dimension item in the search field.
Any item that matches your search criteria displays and you can select the page you want to use.
- Click Refresh.
The data in the current sheet refreshes and you're returned to the Anaplan sidebar. The connection description and Anaplan sidebar update to show your selected dimension.