In Set up a data collection, select Attributes (optional) in the left hand panel.
Alternatively, if you're in Related data (optional), select Add attributes in the bottom right of the screen.
To add attributes:
- Select Include attributes data set in this data collection.
- Select your workspace, model, and export action from your source model where you created your attributes module.
- In Data mapping, map the list that you want to use as your item unique identifier.
- Select Create data collection.
The data collection assembly begins.
The data collection displays in a list view with the date it's created and the status of the collection.
- Optional: Select a data collection listing to display its overview and properties in the right pane.
- Optional: If you want to reassemble a data collection, select the ellipsis to the right of the listing, and select Rerun data assembly.
The newly assembled data collection overwrites the previous one.