When the source object of your action (import or export) references a List with Selective Access enabled:
- Make sure your Workspace Administrator provides the user Internal (Full Access) with the correct Read permissions.
- To add Internal (Full Access), your workspace admin must navigate to the List Grid View.
- Internal (Full Access) is an alias (role) that represents integration service.
Without the proper Selective Access permissions:
- Model to Model imports will not reflect the latest data
- Exports will download an empty file
Example of Internal (Full Access) with Read rights, granted to a list: