You can choose what items to show in a view when you create a card. Use this to show only important data on your cards. You can choose to not show items to effectively hide them.
Show selections are not available on an axis that has hierarchy filters applied to it.
How selections are also not available in a nested axes with filters applied. In this case, a warning message displays in the Show / Hide panel.
If you pivot the view for a card, this removes all of your Show / Hide selections.
To select items to show on a card:
- Create a chart, grid, or KPI card on a board or a worksheet.
- Click View Designer in the Card configuration panel on the right.
The View dialog displays.
- Select a view in the Custom Views tab, in the Select data source panel on the left.
A preview of the selected view displays.
in the toolbar in the top-right of the preview.
A dropdown displays. It contains the names of the dimensions displaying on rows and columns, and options to Show all columns or Show all rows.
- Select the name of the dimension to show items for on columns or rows.
The Show / Hide panel displays on the right of the screen.
You can also choose to Show all columns or Show all rows.
- Under the Levels heading, select the hierarchy levels to show items for.
The items under the Items heading update to reflect your selection.
- Under the Items heading, select the items to show on the worksheet.
Type part of the name of an item into the Find... field to narrow down the list of items.
You can also click Select all to select all items, or Reset to undo your selections.
- Click Apply.
The selected items now show in the view for the card.
If you want to show all items in a view for a card, you can:
- Click the Show / Hide button, then select Show all columns or Show all rows in the dropdown that displays.
- Click Reset at the bottom of the Show / Hide panel, then Apply.