The Anaplan Connect API client provides a command-line interface that enables the Anaplan administrator to automate Anaplan imports, exports, and other actions.
With Anaplan Connect you can automate Anaplan data imports, exports, and other actions.
An example is a batch file,
RunMyImport.bat that loads a text file,
Europe.txt, onto the Anaplan server. You can also automatically run data actions whenever you need to. You might set an import job to run at 5.00 a.m. each Monday morning.
- Get the Anaplan Connect API Client from the Downloads page. We recommend you use the latest version of the client to get all of the latest features.
- Download the Anaplan Connect Guide (PDF) for specific instructions.
- Anaplan integration script generator
- Anaplan Connect and Google Big Query
- Using Anaplan Connect with OAuth .
Do not install Anaplan Connect in a folder that has parentheses. For example: