Conditional formatting overrides any style you set in Card configuration.
To navigate to the Styles configuration:
- Select a table card in designer mode.
- In the Card configuration panel, select the Format tab, then the Styles sub-tab.
To set the style of time cells:
- Select Time summaries from the Style dropdown.
- Expand a style, one of: Day, Week, Month, Quarter, Half year, Year, Year to date, or Year to go.
- Select a Background color or transparent.
- Select a Font color or transparent.
- For Emphasis, select bold , italic , and underline , independently.
- Repeat the above for each style you want to customize.
- Save or Publish your page when you're ready.