A table card displays tabular data on a report page. For example, a profit and loss statement. Table cards display up to 300 rows and up to 50 columns.
You must open your page in designer mode. Select Edit this page .
You can save your work at any time. Select Save to save as a draft. When you're ready to publish, select Publish.
Note: When you add a table card to a report, the number of columns is fixed at the time of creation and does not change.
To configure your card:
- Select Configure on a new card, or hover over your card and select Edit .
Read how to add a card to a report.
- On the Overview tab of the Card configuration panel, select a View to use as the data source for your card, then select Update.
- You can enter a Title and Description for the card. You can also link the card's title to a page from the Link to a page dropdown.
- On the Grid tab, you can:
- On the Format tab, you can apply Themes from the card template library, set Styles for table elements, and Format line items.
- On the Context tab, you can configure context dimensions, set the Context color, and enable or disable Sync on selection for line items.
- Select the drag handle and drop your card where you want it to display.