As a page builder, you can disable synchronization for a card's context selectors. When you disable synchronization, the card no longer updates in response to the selection of another card, or of a different row on a grid.
You must open your page in designer mode. Select Edit this page .
You can save your work at any time. Select Save to save as a draft. When you're ready to publish, select Publish.
To disable synchronization between a card and a page:
- Hover over your card that contains the context selector and select Edit .
- On the Card configuration panel, select the Context tab.
- Select the cog to the left of the context selector.
- Select synchronization options. By default, Sync with page and Sync on selection are enabled.
- To unsynchronize the context selector and the page selectors, toggle left Sync with page.
- To disable page context selection when a user selects a grid header or item in a chart, toggle left Sync on selection.
- Under Show on card, select one of these three options:
- Off (default setting on boards) ensures that the selector does not appear on the card.
- Label displays the name of the dimension as a label on the card.
- Selector (default setting on worksheets) displays the selector on the card. Selector does not display if Sync with page is disabled.