The Anaplan OneCloud integration enables data integrations with Anaplan and other enterprise applications. You can connect your source and target systems, perform data transformation, and setup notifications and approval workflows.
OneCloud Integration Studio with Anaplan use cases
The OneCloud Integration Studio enables you to create integrations between Anaplan and many on-premise and cloud technologies. Integrations options include: Oracle Essbase, Oracle Financials Cloud, SAP, Snowflake, Google BigQuery, and many other business-critical applications.
Use OneCloud to perform many tasks within an Anaplan environment. You can:
- Prepare, summarize, and map content across systems to optimize and harmonize data into and out of Anaplan
- Facilitate Anaplan model-to-model sync by orchestrating the execution of Processes and Actions in the correct order
- Create a dynamic Anaplan Runbook to define and manage how and when to load data and synchronize models
- Enable Anaplan users with Self-Service Automation to securely initiate their own integration from an Anaplan Dashboard
- Incorporate a OneCloud workflow to pause integration and automation tasks until subsequent steps are approved
- Enable common Anaplan model building requirements such as set today’s date without creating scripts
To use the Anaplan OneCloud integration you must:
- Have an active Anaplan subscription
- Understand the process for data integration with Anaplan
- Have access to the OneCloud platform with an active license or a trial account
Get Started with the Anaplan OneCloud Integration
- Sign up for your OneCloud free trial
- Try it for yourself with the OneCloud for Anaplan Quick Start Guide
Learn more about OneCloud:
To learn more about the Anaplan OneCloud Integration and how OneCloud can help build a connected enterprise, visit www.onecloud.io.