To enable access to Anaplan from within Salesforce.com:
- The Salesforce.com administrator, the Anaplan administrator, and Anaplan Support must perform certain installation and configuration steps. See Salesforce administrator tasks and Anaplan administrator tasks.
- The pre-authorized Salesforce.com end users use the Customize My Tabs feature to add Anaplan as a tab.
These end users do not have to perform a separate login for Anaplan because the Salesforce.com administrator enables single sign-on (SSO).
Sandbox (Test) Environment
If you will be setting up a preliminary "sandbox" environment for testing purposes before setting up a Production environment, be aware that there is no migration from one environment to another.
- Follow the instructions given in the "Anaplan Tab in Salesforce.com" section to prepare the sandbox environment.
- Install the "Anaplan" package in the sandbox environment and perform your tests.
- Get the organization ID for your company in Salesforce in the sandbox environment.
- Get the User ID for each user in Salesforce in the sandbox environment.
- Verify that the Salesforce.com username for the sandbox environment matches the Anaplan login for that user.
- Ask Anaplan Support to add the Org ID and User Salesforce ID for each user of the sandbox environment.