First, create the line item subset if it does not exist.
- Open the module that contains the line item subset in Blueprint mode.
- From the Edit menu, select Add Version Formula.
- Select the line item subset in the left pane, and the version in the right pane. Each model has two versions by default: Actual and Forecast. You can create additional versions.
- Select OK. A Version Formulae bar appears above the line item formula bar with
line item subset name
]on the left of the bar.
- Type the formula in the formula editing bar.
The formula applies to the line item subset for the version chosen in the current module only.
A version formula can only be edited in Blueprint.