Create a maximum of four groups, with four grids per group. A card can only belong to one group.
Grids enabled for synchronized scroll will scroll together regardless of their content. Grids in a group should contain the same header content for the scroll directions you configure.
To enable synchronized scrolling in grids:
- Enter designer mode.
- On a grid card, select the card menu then Synchronize scroll.
- In the right-hand side Synchronize scroll panel, select Add group.
- Select to edit the new grid group.
- Optionally, change the Name the group.
- From the Scroll direction dropdown, select one of:
- None, available only for board pages.
- Vertical and horizontal
- When you're ready, Publish your page.
All new synchronized scrolling groups are enabled for users, and users can enable or disable these groups.
To remove a group on a worksheet, select None for Scroll direction then Publish your page.
To remove a group on a board, select itsthen Publish your page.