Create any lists you might need in General Lists in the model settings bar.
To create a list subset:
- Select General Lists in the model settings bar.
- Select a list, then select Open.
- Select Subsets > Insert.
- Type a name for the list subset. Create extra list subsets by typing each list subset on a new line. Select Start or End to add the list subset to the start or to the end of the list.
Note: Use appropriate name conventions for your list subset. For example, add a prefix (ls, sub, ss) to indicate that the list is a subset of a larger list.
- Select OK. The list subset appears as an additional column in Grid View.
- Select Grid View and select the list items you want to include in the list subset.
You can assign items to a list subset by import. The subset displays as a list property that you can map to any Boolean-format source column.
For example, you can include two employees from the Employees list in the Sales team list subset.
|Parent||Code||List subset (Sales team)|
|Employee C||Product Management||PM01|
To reorder list subsets, select Reorder then choose from one of the options, or drag the list subset into a new position.
When you create a list subset, it appears in the larger list's Subsets column in General Lists.