Line items may reference a time range. This is contained in the item's Time Range attribute. To identify which line items reference your time range:
- Select Modules in the model settings bar, then select the Line Items tab.
- In the line items list, locate the Time Range column.
- Identify which line items reference your time range.
- Change the assigned time range by selecting the dropdown and selecting another value from the list.
A warning displays to alert you to the potential loss of data resulting from this change.
- Confirm the action by pressing OK, or return to the line item list by selecting Cancel.
Note: If your model contains a large number of line items, we recommend that you first export the line items from the model.
To export all line items:
- Select Modules in the model settings bar, then select the Line Items tab
- Select Export.
The Export dialog displays.
- In the File Type dropdown, select the output file type of your preference.
- Select Run Export to complete the export, or Cancel to return to the line item list.
If you run the export, the line items are downloaded to your system in your format of choice.
- Use a third-party spreadsheet tool to filter the data and locate the line items that reference your time range.
- Use the procedure above to change or remove references to the time range.