A time range must be inactive and cannot be referenced by a line item within the model.
To delete an existing, inactive time range:
- Select Time in the model settings bar, then select the Time Ranges tab.
- Select the time range to delete and select the Delete button.
- Select a single time range to move it to the Items to delete panel.
- Optionally, select Delete All to move all time ranges to the Items to delete panel.
- Select OK to delete the time range, or click Cancel to discard the changes.
A warning will display to confirm the action.
- Select OK.