As a workspace administrator, you can create additional versions, so users can compare different scenarios in a model.
You must be a workspace administrator to create a version.
You can create versions by import, or manually in either the Versions pane or within a module.
To create a version manually in the Versions pane:
- Select Versions in the model settings bar.
- Select Insert.
- Type a name for the version.
Create extra versions by typing each version on a new line.
- Before or After to add the version before or after an existing version in the list.
- Select Start or End to add the version to the start or end of the list.
- Select an access level.
- None, to hide the version.
- Read, to create a read-only version.
- Write, to create an editable version.
- Select OK.
Alternatively, you can create versions in a module.
To create a version manually in a module:
- Select Modules in the model settings bar, then open the module you want to create a version in.
Note: Your module must use Versions as a dimension in a row or column.
- Select the row or column that uses Versions, then select Edit > Insert.
- Select Before or After to add the version before or after an existing version in the list. Select Start or End to add the version to the start or end of the list.
- Select OK.
Note: To reorder versions, select Reorder in Versions