Configure a context selector to a page-level dimension, to automatically select which line items to show when your users pivot their grids.
Note: This will reset your users' own grid customizations on the page.
After you configure a page-level context selector, your selection applies when users pivot the grid and move your chosen dimension to the page level.
- Open your page and click the
Edit icon to enter designer mode.
- Select or hover over a grid to reveal its toolbar, and click
The Card configuration panel displays.
- In the Overview tab, click View designer.
- In View designer, click
above the grid.
The Pivot data panel displays.
- Move your chosen dimension to Context selectors.
- Click Update to close View designer.
Your chosen dimension displays in the page context selectors.
for your chosen dimension, and click Show/Hide to select the items to display.
- Click Apply.
- Revert the pivot to how you want to present the page.
- When you're ready, Publish the page.