To save the view:
- Create and apply your filter, and then select View from the toolbar.
- From the dropdown menu, select Save As and enter a name for the filtered view in the dialog box.
- Optional steps:
- If you do not want to open the view on the current page, deselect the Always open on current page checkbox. This checkbox is ticked by default.
- If you want to save the filtered view as the default view for the module, select the Save as default view for module checkbox.
- Select Save. The filtered view will appear on the Contents panel at the top of the model settings bar.
It is best practice to test how long it takes to close and reopen your saved view.
If it takes a long time, you can optimize your filter's performance or reduce the number of filters.