You need to have an Azure Blob account to create a new connection to this cloud source.
Anaplan CloudWorks for Azure Blob is in early access (EA), and is only available to participants of the EA program.
Find out more about early access or learn how to register for an Anaplan EA program.
- Select Connections from the menu.
- Click New connection. The Connect to a service dialog displays.
- Complete the dialog entries:
- Enter a new Connection name. The name character limit is 60 characters. You can use numbers and keyboard symbols, such as (, ), !, @, #, $, %, ^, &, or *.
- Select a Service (Azure Blob) from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your Storage account name.
- Enter your SAS token.
- Enter your Container name.
- Click Connect to accept and apply your settings for this connection.