If you're assigned the User Admin role, you can invite visiting users from outside your work group or company (for example, partners). You can then add them to workspaces, and assign them roles in your tenant.
To invite a user to a role and workspace in your tenant:
- Go to Users > Visiting, and select Invite.
- In the Invite visiting user dialog, enter the visiting user’s email address and select Next.
If the email address is invalid, an error displays. Verify the email address is correct and try again.
If successful, the Assign visitor to workspaces dialog displays.
- In the dialog Assign visitor to workspaces, select the workspaces to add the visiting user.
- You must invite the visiting user to at least one workspace.
- If you do not see the workspace, use the search box and enter the workspace name.
- Use the box (right of workspace search field) to select all the workspaces in your tenant.
- Select Notify visitor when added to workspaces to send a notification email to the visiting user of workspace assignment. This checkbox is selected by default.
Deselect if you do not want to send a notification email.
- Select Invite visitor to complete the invitation or select Cancel to end without inviting the visiting user.
A confirmation message displays.