A personal page can be either a new page you've created, or a copy you've made of an existing page.
When you create a personal page, you need to choose:
- a page layout type
- the workspace
- the model that contains the data you want to display
You can create personal pages within:
- an app
- your My Pages area
You can also:
- create as many personal pages as you like
- use card templates
- add actions
- create card templates
To create a page:
- Click Create a page in the top right of either the app contents or your My Pages area.
The Create a page dialog displays.
- Choose a Page layout type.
Select either a board or a worksheet.
Use boards to deliver high-level information for instant consumption.
Use worksheets to display large volumes of data for analysis and editing.
- In the Page name field, enter a unique name for the page.
- From the Workspace drop-down menu, choose the workspace that contains the model you want to use.
- From the Model drop-down menu, choose the model that contains the data you want to display.
- Click Create.
Your personal page opens in designer mode.
From here, you can add cards that present your data in different formats.
Learn how to add cards to a board or worksheet.