Select the authentication settings you want to apply before you sign in to the Excel Add-in.
To sign in with Authentication Settings:
- Click the arrow below the Sign In icon.
A drop-down list displays.
- Click Authentication Settings.
The Authentication Settings dialog displays.
Select an environment from the left panel.
Add or delete an authentication setting.
- To validate the Connection URL, click Test connection.
- To sign in with Single Sign-on (SSO), toggle right SSO authentication.
- Click Sign In.
The Sign In dialog displays.
- Enter your sign in credentials to sign in to the Excel Add-in.