In series 4 of the Excel Add-in, select the authentication settings you want to use before you sign in.
To choose your authentication settings:
- Select Sign In > Authentication Settings.
- On the Environments panel, choose an environment.
You can also add or delete an authentication setting.
- To validate the Connection URL, select Test connection.
A green checkmark displays if the Connection URL is valid.
A red exclamation point displays if it's invalid. Check the URL is correct and that your internet connection is active.
- You can create an authentication setting that uses single sign-on (SSO) by default, toggle SSO authentication right.
- Select OK to save the authentication setting, or Sign in to save and sign in.