There's a limit of 3GB data volume for integrations when you use CloudWorks with BigQuery. You can also view Introduction to tables to understand table limitations. At a minimum, the following BigQuery permissions are required:
Project level permissions
Permissions to import from BigQuery
roles/bigquery.dataViewerrole on the table or the whole dataset
Permissions to export to BigQuery
roles/bigquery.dataEditorrole on the table or the whole dataset
These permissions are required to load or edit table data, or to overwrite a table.
See BigQuery required permissions
To connect your Anaplan model to Big Query, from the CloudWorks console:
- Select Connections from the menu.
- Select New connection.
The Connect to a service dialog displays.
- Enter a new Connection name. Use a unique name that starts and ends with a letter or number. You can include spaces, hyphens (-), and underscores (_), but no other special characters.
The limit is 60 characters.
- Select a Service (Google Big Query) from the drop-down menu.
- Go to your Google Big Query Account and log in as the primary user.
- Retrieve your Google Big Query Service Account JSON and copy it into the field below.
Note: Paste in the entire JSON.
- Select Connect to accept and apply your settings for this connection.