Connect to a Google Big Query dataset to integrate with your Anaplan model.
There's a limit of 3GB data volume for integrations when you use CloudWorks with BigQuery. You can also view Introduction to tables to understand table limitations. At a minimum, the following BigQuery permissions are required:
roles/bigquery.dataViewerrole on the table or the whole dataset
roles/bigquery.dataEditorrole on the table or the whole dataset
These required permissions are to load or edit table data, or to overwrite a table.
See BigQuery required permissions .
- Select Connections from the menu.
- Select New connection.
The Connect to a service dialog displays.
- Select Google BigQuery.
The dialog menu expands below.
- Complete the dialog entries:
- Enter a new Connection name. Use a unique name of up to 60 characters that starts and ends with a letter or number. Letters used must be in the Latin alphabet . You can include spaces, hyphens (-), and underscores (_), but no other special characters.
- Go to your Google Big Query Account and log in as the primary user.
- Retrieve your Google Big Query Service Account JSON and copy it into the field below.
Note: Paste in the entire JSON.
- Enter the Dataset.
- Check the box next to the statement: I understand that by entering my credentials here, they will be stored in the US. (This is only pertinent to United States credentials.)
- Select Connect to save the settings for this connection.