When you publish a dashboard element a dashboard, you can choose to publish to a new dashboard. Dashboard elements include: module views, line items, charts, page selectors, actions, lists, properties, and subsets.
Prepare the dashboard element for publication, just as you would when you publish to an existing dashboard.
If you want to create the dashboard before you add dashboard elements, you can insert a blank dashboard from the Dashboard pane. Then follow the steps to publish to an existing dashboard.
To publish a dashboard element to a new dashboard:
- Navigate to the relevant Publish to Dashboard option for the element you want to publish. To publish:
- A module grid, select Publish to Dashboard from the View menu in a module.
- Selected line items, select Publish Selected Line Items to Dashboard from the View menu in a module.
- Page selectors, select Publish Page Selectors to Dashboard from the View menu in a module.
- A chart, select Publish to Dashboard from the Chart Options dialog, when you generate a chart.
- A list as a grid, select Publish to Dashboard from the View menu in Grid View for the list.
- A list as a page selector, select Publish Page Selectors to Dashboard from the View menu in Grid View for the list.
- Select New Dashboard.
- Enter the name for the new dashboard in the Name field.
- Optionally, select a Functional Area for the dashboard from the Functional Area dropdown.
- Select Save.
The new dashboard opens in Dashboard Designer and displays the dashboard element.
- If the dashboard toolbar is hidden, show the toolbar:
- In Anaplan Classic, select the dashboard tab.
- In the New Modeling Experience, right-click the dashboard tab.
- In the dashboard toolbar, either:
- Select Save to publish and remain in Dashboard Designer.
- Select Save & Exit to publish and view the published dashboard.