You must be a workspace administrator to set up a bulk copy action.
To set up a bulk copy action:
- In the Actions tab of the Actions pane, select New Action from the toolbar at the top.
- Select Bulk Copy from the menu.
- Enter the button name in the Button text field.
Follow best practice naming conventions to ensure the action is easy to identify.
- In the List dropdown, select the list from which you want copy data.
Versions displays as a list and is selected by default.
- Select the item you want to copy data from in the Source member field.
- Select the item you want to copy data to in the Target member field.
- Select OK.