When you run an export action:
To run an export action, use the Navigator dialog to locate your export.
- Search your Anaplan models to find and set your export.
Click the white chevron, it expands to a drop-down list.
You can also locate for your model name via the search field.
- Check the box next to ƒx Run Export Action to select your export.
- When you select the ƒx Run Export Action, this does not trigger the export run. Instead this selection downloads the last version of the exported Anaplan data for preview.
- A preview displays in the right panel. If the Anaplan export is shared with Admins only, model users may see a blank preview, but the export will run as normal.
- You'll see the preview the next time you set an integration with same export.
- Learn about private and shared exports.
- Click Load. This starts the export.
The Load dialog displays.
Your data loads.