The form label can be different to the title that displays on the form itself.
Avoid the use of icons and special characters in a form label.
By default, the form label is the same as the name you enter in the Form title field when you create a form.
To change a form label:
- Open your page in designer mode. Click the Edit this page (pencil) icon in the toolbar.
- Choose from where you want to change your form.
- For an action in an action card's (...) menu, click Configure actions in the (...) menu
- For an action button in the action card, click the action card's Edit icon
- For actions on a worksheet page toolbar, click the Configure worksheet actions button.
- Click the Manage tab.
A list of actions displays.
- Click the ellipsis (…) to the right of the form you want to configure, then choose Edit action label.
The Edit action label dialog displays.
- Edit the label and click Save.
The action is displayed with the new label in the Manage tab.
The updated form is available for users when you Publish the page.