Use short, simple labels to describe a form's purpose to your users.
By default, the form label is the same as the name you enter in the Form title field when you create a form.
To change a form label:
- Open your page in designer mode. Click the Edit this page (pencil) icon in the toolbar.
- Choose from where you want to change your form.
- For an action in an action card's (...) menu, click Configure actions in the (...) menu
- For an action button in the action card, click the action card's Edit icon
- For actions on a worksheet page toolbar, click the Configure worksheet actions button.
- Click the Manage tab.
A list of actions displays.
- Click the ellipsis (…) to the right of the form you want to configure, then choose Edit action label.
The Edit action label dialog displays.
- Edit the label and click Save.
The action is displayed with the new label in the Manage tab.
The updated form is available for users when you Publish the page.
The form label can be different to the title that displays on the form itself.
Avoid the use of icons and special characters in a form label.