You can add actions to pages to enable users to run actions from the user experience.
These actions enable users to import and export data, run processes, assign, add new list items, and use notifications.
As a page builder, you can add actions as menu items of the toolbar menu of a worksheet.
You can also add actions as:
- Menu items of any card on a board, or in Additional Insights on a worksheet
- Action buttons on an action card on a board or in Additional Insights on a worksheet
To configure actions for the menu of a worksheet toolbar:
- Select Edit this page in the toolbar to open your page in designer mode.
- Select the Configure worksheet actions button in the toolbar.
- Configure the action.
Read more about import, export, process, form, data write, assign, or notification actions.
- When you're ready, Publish the page.
Your users can then run the action from the worksheet toolbar menu.