Apply a hierarchy filter to a card where the underlying view dimension does not have a selection applied to it.
If hierarchy filter is enabled, show, level, and sync selections are not supported for the axis.
To configure a hierarchy filter:
- In the Context tab of the Card configuration panel, toggle right Hierarchy filter to enable it.
Additional dimensions might display below and selectors display in the page toolbar.
- Repeat step 1 to configure the hierarchy filter for other cards on the page.
To position your card and publish it:
- Optionally, drag and drop your card to where you want it to display.
To drag and drop, select the drag handle in the center of the top of a card.
- On worksheets, drag your cards within the Additional insights panel.
- On boards, size and arrange your cards in rows and columns.
- On reports, freely arrange your cards on report slides.
- To save your changes, select Publish.
You can save the page as a draft if you're not yet ready to publish.