This ensures that changes to a card or grid cascade to other elements on a page.
To configure a hierarchy filter:
- In designer mode, add a grid card or a chart card to the page.
- Choose a saved view to display on the grid, where the underlying view does not have a selection applied to it.
- Click Next.
- On the left panel, under Rows or Columns, select the Hierarchy filter you want to configure.
- Toggle on or off.
The hierarchy filter is configured.
Note: If a hierarchy filter is disabled, it is grayed out and an i icon displays. Hover your cursor over the i to display a tooltip that explains why the filter is disabled.
- Repeat step 3 to configure any other hierarchy filters that display in the left panel.
- Click Publish in the top right of the screen to save your changes.