You can show or hide rows or columns on a grid card that is:
- a main grid on a worksheet page,
- a maximized grid from Additional insights on a worksheet page,
- a grid on a board page.
You can only show items that the page builder has already allowed.
To show or hide rows or columns:
- For a grid card in Additional insights, maximize the card:
Hover over the grid card and select Maximize
- Select the grid card and hover over it.
- Select Show / Hide
from the icon bar of the card.
- In the dropdown menu, items that may apply are available. Select one of:
- Line items
- Show all columns
The card shows all columns.
- Show all rows
The card shows all rows.
- For Line items or Time, in the right-hand side panel, select Levels you wish to list in Items.
- In Items, select items you want to show, and unselect items you want to hide.
Type in the Find... box to filter the items shown in the Items list. You might want to do this if you have many items.
- At any time, you can select Reset to restore all items.
- Select Apply to refresh the grid with your updates.