When you first create a process it contains no actions. Edit the process to add the actions in the order you want them to run. You can also add, remove, or reorder actions in a process that already has actions.
Note: Workspace administrators always see the results summary when they run a process. You can choose whether non-workspace administrators see this, or a simple confirmation. They can still choose to view the results summary from the confirmation.
To add actions to a process:
- Go to the Actions pane and select the process.
- Select Edit in the toolbar at the top.
- In the Available Actions pane of the dialog, select the actions to add to the process.
The actions display in the Selected Actions pane.
- Optionally, change the sequence of actions in the process:
- Select the action you want to move in the Selected Actions pane and move it up or down with the arrows.
- Optionally, select the Display action confirmation and full result details to end users when running this process checkbox in the bottom right.
- Select OK.