You need to have an Azure Blob account to create a new connection to this cloud source.
Anaplan CloudWorks for Azure Blob is in early access (EA), and is only available to participants of the EA program.
Find out more about early access or learn how to register for an Anaplan EA program.
- Select Connections from the menu.
- Click New connection.
The Connect to a service dialog displays.
- Enter a new Connection name. Use a unique name that starts and ends with a letter or number. You can include spaces, hyphens (-), and underscores (_), but no other special characters.
The limit is 60 characters.
- Select a Service (Azure Blob) from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your Storage account name.
- Enter your SAS token.
- Enter your Container name.
- Click Connect to accept and apply your settings for this connection.