In Anaplan, a page builder with workspace administrator role can additively assign roles to multiple pages in a single action.
By default, all users with access to the source model have access to a page. As a workspace administrator, you can restrict access through the Manage access option in an app.
A source model must already contain user roles. See more information on model roles and how to assign them. If no roles have been created in the model, you will not be able to restrict access to the page.
You can also restrict access to a page from within the page itself. See Restrict access to a page.
- On the app contents screen, select Options for this page > Manage access.
- Select Manage > Assign access.
The Assign access dialog displays.
- Under Choose roles to assign, use the drop-down to pick the source model that contains the roles you wish to assign to the page.
A list of roles displays based on the selected model. If a model has no roles, no roles will display for the selected model.
- Check the roles you want to assign to a page or, optionally, select all roles by checking the Select all option.
The right-hand Select pages pane displays a list of pages that support the selected roles.
- On the right-hand Select pages pane select the pages to which you wish to assign access. Check each page or, optionally, select all pages by checking the Select all option.
- Select Assign access.