Anaplan enables single sign-on (SSO) implementations at the workspace level. Specify the workspaces in your tenant that will use your identity provider (IdP) connection for SSO.
To assign workspaces to an SSO connection:
- Access Administration from the Application menu.
- Select Security > Single Sign-On.
- Select a connection from the single sign-on list of connections.
A detailed overview of the connection displays on the right-hand side.
- Select the Workspaces tab.
- Specify the workspaces that will use the identity provider:
- All workspaces: This option adds all the workspaces that aren't assigned to any SSO connection. This doesn't automatically add new workspaces that are created in the future.
- Select workspaces: Select the appropriate workspaces from the dropdown. The dropdown only displays workspaces that aren't assigned to any SSO connection.
- Select Save.
The workspaces assigned to this SSO connection display in the section below the Select workspaces dropdown. After you select Save, the Select workspaces radio button is reselected. This option is always selected by default.
Note: If an SSO connection is already configured with a workspace, you can't associate that workspace with another SSO connection. To add a workspace to another SSO connection, remove it from any existing SSO connection.