Use Self Service SAML to add a new identity provider (IdP) connection that works with your workplace single sign-on (SSO) implementation.
To create a new IdP connection:
- In Administration, navigate to Security > Single Sign-On.
- Select New.
- Set the metadata, either via an XML file or manual configuration.
- Configure the connection details.
- (Optional) Configure the advanced SAML settings for the connection.
- Assign workspaces to the connection.
- Provide your Anaplan configuration details to your IdP.