You can create filters when you design or edit a custom view. The filter conditions you can select when you create a filter depend on the type of data you filter.
When you filter line items, filters apply to the values of all line items. You can only filter number-formatted line items.
You must open your page in designer mode. Select Edit.
To create a filter:
- Select Configure grid on a new card, or hover over your card and select Edit
Read how to add a card to a board or worksheet. On the Overview tab of the Card configuration panel, select View, then choose a custom view from the Select data source panel.
- On the toolbar, select Filter .
- Choose Rows or Columns to select the axis to filter.
If you select an axis that does not contain line items, you can apply filters to the values of an individual line item.
- From the Show items that match dropdown, choose All or Any.
- Select Add rule, and:
- Choose a module to apply the filter to.
- Choose a filter condition from the Select filter condition dropdown.
- Enter a value.
- Select Apply, then select Update.
Note: When you filter a list, you can only select one item as the filter condition. The dropdown list displays the first 50 list items. For lists containing more than 50 items, enter a search term in the list field.
A filter becomes invalid when the data it refers to becomes inaccessible or is moved. In the filter panel, a warning icon displays on the axis and filter that you need to reconfigure or delete.
Reset your view
To reset a card, select Filter, then select Remove all filters on the Filters panel.
To reset all cards on your page to the default options set by the page builder, select Page options > Reset page. On the Reset this page? dialog, select Reset.