Before you use DocuSign for Anaplan, consider:
- What Anaplan data to share, and where to share it.
- Who needs to sign the documents.
- Where exactly a signature is required within each document.
- Whether to track the DocuSign status in Anaplan.
Browser support information
You have to connect your Anaplan account to your DocuSign account. To do this:
- Log in to Anaplan and select DocuSign in the main drop down on the upper left.
- From the Welcome screen select Ok to continue on the bottom right.
- Enter your email address in the first DocuSign dialog. Click CONTINUE.
- Enter your password in the second DocuSign dialog. Click LOG IN.
Your accounts are linked.