Encryption administrators can enable a disabled encryption key.
When you enable an encryption key:
- The key is shown as enabled in the Status column on the Encryption Keys pane.
- The key is added to the list of available keys shown in the Key dropdown of the Encrypted Workspaces pane.
- The Reminder Date remains unchanged.
To enable an encryption key:
- Access Administration from the Application menu.
- Select BYOK > Encryption Keys.
- Select the disabled key that you want to enable.
- Select Enable.
A green checkmark
truein the Status column indicates that the key is enabled.