You can reset a grid card, or the primary grid of a worksheet, to the default options set by your page builder.
To reset the grid, you can:
- Select Filter , then select Remove all filters on the Filters panel.
- Select Pivot , then select Reset pivot on the Pivot data panel.
- Select Show / Hide > Line items, then select Reset on the Show / Hide panel to show all line items.
You can only show all items on a grid card if your card shows a limited set of line items.
- Select Sort > Unsorted .
- Select more menu > Synchronize scroll, then toggle the scroll group you want to disable to the left.
- Select Reset on the toolbar to reset context selectors that are synced to the page.