To add grids to a report page, use a table card.
You can only show items that your page builder has already enabled.
To show or hide rows or columns, you'll need to:
You must open your page in designer mode. Select Edit .
To show or hide rows or columns:
- Select Configure on a new card, or hover over your card and select Edit .
Read how to add a card to a board, worksheet or report.
- On the Overview tab of the Card configuration panel, select View, then choose a custom view from the Select data source panel.
- Select Show / Hide , then choose the items to display.
- If you chose Line items or Time, on the right-hand panel:
- Select the Levels to display.
- Select the Items you want to show.
Enter text in the Find... box to filter items to show.
- Select Apply.
- Select Update.
- Select Save to save as a draft, or select Publish.
If your card shows a limited set of line items, select Show / Hide > Line items, then select Reset on the Show / Hide panel to show all items.
To reset all cards on your page to the default options set by the page builder, select Page options > Reset page. On the Reset this page? dialog, select Reset.